"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Friday, November 26, 2010

Superman

we know him. no matter kiddos or oldies, we know him. he's the man that moves in the speed of light, the man that catches crashing airplanes, the man that wear undies over his pants (not really a pants though), the man that changes clothes in a phone booth without worries. he's so cool he can make ice out of fire. he's so hot he can turn ice into fire. damn, he is SUPER!!

by the way, I just got back from playing futsal after being absent for a while. the ball misses me! and I missed the ball and the goal several times too (I mean failed to control the ball and failed to score). okay2, what does superman got to do with this? you surely have no idea. well, me too. dont believe me? read my blog's title!

alright alright, here's the deal. It has been long since the last time i played futsal. so i got too pumped up that as soon as the game begins, I started running around the court like hell. I chased the ball everywhere it went in haste! I really really went full speed! guess what? I ended up breathless, my lungs feel out of control and i feel dizzy. so, why superman? because he's the only person who can speed up from 0-80,000,000,000 miles per hour in 1 second without warming up. he is SUPERMAN okay!! what im trying to say is, if you haven't been active in sport for a long period, start with warming ups. jog around for several minutes, let your heart get the rhythm first cause again, you ain't no Superman. luckily I dont think I have any serious heart problems or else I might be writing this entry from heaven. posted via Heavenly Fast Internet. well, that is if Im going straight there. hehehe. 

so, the moral of the story is, warm up before you're trying to burst your lungs running madly around! dont try to show off unless Kryptonite makes you weak. be healthy lah eh. good day mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment