"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Sunday, December 5, 2010

n...o....t.....h...i...n...g.........i.....n......m.....y.....m....i....n....d

7days since my last post. got nothing to write. busy with exams and all. yeah, not really. just having no idea. I dont really know what to write here. just scribbling around while ideas came pouring in. it has been a tough week here, right in my final sem. with uncleared mind, thinking bout stuff, screwed up exam and possibly delayed graduation. I guess that's just me. been failing towards the end. haih, I really need to step up, turn things around. okay, dont really know what Im talking about here. depression talking maybe? well at least better than tumor talking cause I never would want some cancerous cell in me right now.

argh, stop mumbling now! okay2, yes the week has been hard. exams are pain in the you know where. but I know I did all my best. so I guess just stay positive and be great for my last paper on Wednesday. yeah, still got time. too early to study maa. hahaha. haih, talking bout exam. will be taking it without my lucky charm near, without my shining star near, without my calming voice near, without my spirit burner near, without my special one near, without my world near. okay now I dont know how Im gonna answer my paper. we're gonna be world apart! :( hmm, just hope I'll be calm enough for that cause that's the way she would want me to be.

okay2, enough of all that. I did have some great things happening. even though the exams have been hard, one paper really cheered me up. never had I feel wanna laugh so badly while taking an exam but this one question make me wanna do so. it really is hilarious. so funny that i cant stop grinning alone, laughing wildly in my heart. it took me another 10 questions to stop smiling. what a great way to turn my luck around eh. a relatively easy paper with a madly hilarious question. really peeled off the whole week pressure :)

then. on Saturday right after that funny exam, I went for a futsal tourney in Bangi. played 7 games altogether. well, the first one didnt went well. just a draw. but we went on to win 5 other games and did lose once to the champion. so that make us the 1st runner up. another sweet memory to forget a hell week. :) well, going to sit for my last paper in 3days. hope that one goes well too. pray for me yeah.

like I said, I dont have anything to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment