"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Monday, August 1, 2011

joblesssssssssssssssssssssss

do I get money for writing here? ahh, of course not. but ain't that the catch for being jobless? haha. almost a month now since I finished my study. it's not that I don't wanna find a part time job but I'm still job hunting for a permanent job. I don't want my part time job to get into my permanent job ways. you get it? haha. whatever lah.

I never know being jobless can be this hard. well, it isn't hard pun. just sit around doing nothing other than sleeping and eating. physically, it's the best job ever! but mentally, it's killing me slowly. I'm getting really sick of it!! why can't I have job interviews every week? haizzzz.....

and now it's already Ramadhan. I don't want to be jobless on Raya please. hopefully this month of Barakah will bring something for me to cheer to. pray for me yeah. adios amigos selamatos berpuasaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment