"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

just a piece of thought

why does it hurt so much when you always knew it all along? I just don't understand. maybe you just want to keep on trusting or keep on believing or just really hoping to be proved wrong. maybe you just love too much that nothing else really matters. all you want is to keep it on. or maybe all you think is that the love you have is strong enough for the both of you. maybe that's why it hurts so much when you're right about what you thought.

sometimes I just think that I'm not being man enough. I don't know. what else can I be? that's just who I am. I am a man but soft inside. that's just me. the soft guy who has respect for women. what's wrong with that? I don't know. it's all just some may be. just hope I won't be hard. I don't really have a hard life, physically. but emotionally I've been through a lot of hardships that I never ever want others to feel. so if it's wrong to be the way I am, then I'm guilty.

whatever it is, I'm just me. I'm not changing, don't make me change, don't make me see I changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment