"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Monday, August 1, 2011

a lot like love?

back on writing again! what else can you do when you're jobless kan? should have started earlier! hahaha

well, that's not what I'm supposed to write now. a lot like love eh? yeap, stop wondering. it is a movie title and indeed a great love story. blurry? it got Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peep in it. still can't remember it? oh it's okay. I'm gonna talk about it anyway.

so I just watched it for the third time and this is the only time I feel like writing about it. why? because I keep on smiling, laughing and reminiscing while watching it. why? because it reminds me a lot of my own story. I kinda feel that I am like Kutcher. yeah of course he's way better looking but the character he is in the movie reminds me a lot of who I am. the shy, adorable, listener, the one with all the plans, the ducks in a row, the guy who's always there on the right time and also the guy who is always away at the wrong time. just how sad can that be when you fall in love with a girl? love someone so much when you always had to go away. the actress also reminds me of her. Amanda Peet in the movie is someone fun, charming, the outgoing type, always with her own idea, the commanding type you know. but yeah, hard on the outside, so soft in the inside. and she also loves photograph. damn it whoever the director is. you just know my story don't you? hahaha

so, like I said, always there on the right time but always away at the wrong time. that's just how my story with her goes. we never been close to each other. always meet and part and meet and part and meet and part and it goes on. haihh. whatever it is, we always have a good time with each other. how can you let go of someone whose smile can just brighten your gloomiest days? someone you can just act stupid with? someone you know you'll be comfortable with no matter how awkward things can be between you both? a lot like love huh? well, it seems like it but just not it. so fate said.

to those who remembered the movie, you should know the 'strike one', the strike Kutcher got for not making the first step. well, it kinda happen to me too but she never said it. I remember commenting on her photos, her status updates on FB but she's the one started the IM. so I guess it's a strike on me for not making the first step. so sweet of me huh? hahaha. what can I say, I'm always the shy type. but maybe she doesn't notice one thing. all those comments are because I started to like her. so I did make the move didn't I?? :p

okay, what  else am I gonna write about eh? did I mention she's great at photography? just like Amanda. yeap, no wonder I keep on grinning and smiling the whole movie! and there's one more scene I really keep in mind. the time when she's being really sad because of someone's death. she asked him to visit the grave cos he was around there. so they were on the phone and she's crying and tell him to talk about something, about anything and he replied that he don't know what to say. typical me. hahaha. but he did go on cracking up a joke even though she didn't find it that funny. huhu. and if you're reading this dear, I did use this joke one time when you were feeling down and I got nothing to say. it's the joke about a kid who's digging a hole to bury his goldfish. a neighbour asked him why is the hole is too big for a goldfish. then the kid answered, "because my fish is inside your cat sir!". hahaha. nice one but yeah she didn't find it quite funny too. :|

so that's all I guess. well Kutcher did get his happy ending though. what can you expect? it's a love story. of course he gets it! for me? I don't know. the love for her is still there. only the story I'm not so sure about. just like the title, A Lot Like LOVE. who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment