"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Monday, August 1, 2011

the one that never got done.

so I've been having this words in my head for a long time already and I never penned it down on paper or in this case keyed it down on this piece of blog. I was meant to write some lyrics which I hope I can make it into a song. the words keep on playing in my head without the melody of course. so if anyone reading this wanna give me some melody, feel free to it. so here goes.


ENDLESSLY

Love me, tenderly,
That's all I wanna feel,
That's all I want for you to do to me.

Love me, endlessly,
That's all I wanna see,
Forever it will be you and me.


and I got stuck here.........................................damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess that's why it is a piece that never get done. do finish it if you want. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment