"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

just a weak peasant.

how does things work out? in Islam, they always thought us how. simple 3 steps you need to always do. work on what you want, pray to Allah and lastly, let Allah decides. well, sounds simple doesn't it? but always we all disregard the prays. I guess that's why I never had why I feel I deserve. most of the times I just put in the efforts and let Allah decides. seldom had I really pray to Allah for what I hoped for, for what I wish, for what I need. need to do more prayers. there's a lot of uncertainties in my life right now. and in this holy month of Ramadhan that I wish I can rebuild the bridge I often let burned with the Almighty creator.

Ya Allah, forgive me for my wrongs. help me, guide me for a better me. I have sinned a lot. I have forgotten Your commands. who am I to walk on Your earth, to live under Your sky while neglecting Your prayers. forgive me and send me Your guidance for I am just a weak peasant on Your world. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment