"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Monday, April 18, 2011

again.

here I am. it's 3.30am. eyes wide awake. relapsing again. how can i not. this bed I am on, the table I dine on, this house I live in, the streets I travel day in day out, the air I breathe in, they all keep reminding me of something. keep reminding me that I'm far away. keep reminding me about the reason. the reason that I lost what I thought I have. I'm the one leaving but you're the one who left.

will you tell me how to forget? how to not remember when every single details of my life now keeps on relapsing me to you. I'm just the man who can't be moved. I can't even literally move somewhere else. staying here on the reason is all I can do. how I wish I'm continents away from you. how I wish I'm across seven seas from you. how I wish I am really out of reach from you. how I wish I'm dead rather than alive breathing the air of this place. the air that just makes me suffer.

what am I supposed to do? I'm trying. trying to be tough. trying to live normal. trying to build myself again. but again, I keep on relapsing to you. gua keraskan hati tapi perasaan gua tetap lembik. heh, bullshit! I'm all lembik inside. maybe I don't fit in that much but I'm yours but you're not mine. what else can I do. I dunno. this feeling was never mutual. I'm the only fool but I cant stop loving you and probably never will. yeah, I know you said otherwise. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment