"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

you are a song in my head.

as always, my thoughts keep on reeling back to you. tonight I hear your voice again and you just don't know how I miss it, how I yearn it. I'm screwed, stuck. you're just like a song in my head. never can be forgotten. yes, people said time heals but time keeps me rewinding to the thought of you and me wrapping in our arms. and it hurts to go back to the real time where you're nowhere near me. I just can't forget you my love.

I'm scared, afraid of the day that I'll stop remembering you because that's gonna be the day that I die. you are like a song in my head. you left a light on in my heart. you left it on with no one in there to switch it off. when I'm gone, do me a favour. turn the light off, stop that song from playing. you know I can't stop loving you.


No comments:

Post a Comment