"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I miss her 32 cup A . . . .

yeah, I miss it. I crave it. so beautiful, so peaceful, so gorgeous, so perfect, so soft. melting me, calming me down. OH, I MISS IT!

okay now, don't be ridiculous. save your dirty thoughts because it's just a code laa bro! hahaha. just a code to a game we guys played once. 32 cup A is just a code for 'smile'. and yes I said it, I miss her smile.

missing it so much. lift me up everytime I caught the glimpse of it. maybe she doesn't know. but there's a reason to my stares. staring at her just to carve that pretty big smile on that pretty little face. oh just how it brightens me up. she used to say her lips are too small and not sexy but she just doesn't realize how great those lips are.

yeah, I miss it cause I've been missing it. missed it for a while.

well, no. a smile isn't just a smile. ain't easy to rock a smile on your face. you can have angel like, model wise looks or if you compared it to singing, even if your look is pitch perfect, doesn't mean you can hum out a perfect smile. but again, I missed it. so sad, yeah so sad. truth hurts. bittersweet reality.

people said the greatest thing only comes once. so here I am, a humble peasant, building on luck, hunting a leprechaun, wishing to stumble upon the perfect smile just to glow me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment