"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

g.o.n.e

a dream. or was it a nightmare? I just don't know. was just another lonely night to endure till you walk in again. you walk in again into my dream. supposed to be happy to see your face again, to watch you smile again, to hear you laugh again, to feel you're near again. I'm supposed to feel happy. but instead, it's just a nightmare. you didn't talk to me, smile to me, didn't even bother to look at me. even in it you walk away again. walk away and leave me cold. my life's a turmoil already. why must my dream follow suit?


I don't know what  this means. you know, I've been sitting here can't get you out my mind. I'm trying my best to be a man and be strong. I've drove myself insane wishing I could touch you face. time passes slowly now. guess that's my life without you. I've been holding on to you. I still love you. maybe this dream is a sign. I don't know. I'm afraid to move on but the truth remains that you are gone.......but I am not.




No comments:

Post a Comment