"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lost.

I used to be strong, I used to be fine alone, I used to be all I wanted to be.
What I am now is weak, what I am now is broken, what I am now is what I never needed to be.

I feel lost, lonesome, lost, depressed, lost, empty, lost, lifeless, lost, heartless, lost, battered, LOST!

Oh why oh why oh why oh why?
Why can't I be me again?
Why can't I be healed again?
Why can't I have what I need again?

All I ever wanted is to be saved, to be cared, to be loved, to be strong, to be noticed, to be heard, to be alive, to not be LOST!

I'm drifting away from my life, from my purpose, from my lane.
Drifting into an open sea with the shore nowhere to be seen.
To have a saving hand, is that too much to ask for?
Is that not what I deserve?

Yes, I used to be strong.
Strong enough to catch you fall.
Strong enough to back you up.
Strong enough to take the fall.
Strong enough to take the shot.
Just strong enough to save you.

Yes, I used to be strong but now I'm LOST.
To be found, to be guided, to be extracted from this deep, cold, empty sea of soul, is all I yearned for.

Oh dear self, would you be brave?
Be brave to be strong again.
Be brave to stand tall again.
Be brave to dig deep again.
Be brave to be you again.

Alone is who you always are.
You've walked through it before.
Now walk through it again.
You are the only hand you can reach out to.
Or rather reach in to.

Now be brave, don't be LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment