"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Monday, April 11, 2011

how is it wonderful without you? I still have no clue.

last night, you came again. into my dream. yes, it's different than the night before. I don't know what is it but it's all about us. maybe that's just my projection of our memories. maybe It's just what I want us to be. or maybe I'm just missing you too much. yup, I'm screwed. I know. keep telling myself. waking up at 3am and feeling broken that the dream won't last longer or even forever. that's all I have. dreams.

I know I've been too much. to those who are reading, I'm sorry if all these posts are just annoying to your eyes. I'll get back to my writing way, maybe. I'm just down too low. people look at me and they know that something's wrong. like I don't belong. I tripped on my way in to this love. I got kicked outside. everybody saw. everybody knew. but nothing can they do. my heart is true. only wants you. but the fact is, dreams just won't come true. yeah, I do dream bout me and you. but who am I to dream? dreams are for fools. they let you down.

I know there's a lot more to this world. I know that it's a wonderful world but right now, I just can't feel it. I thought I was doing well, but all I want is to cry now. I know that it's a wonderful world. from the sky, down to the sea. I know it is......but I can only see it when you're here with me.

just let me be......at least for some while..


No comments:

Post a Comment