"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

an eye-opener

was at a feast just now. a really big feast with big fishes. it was really nice. that's just when I realized my life's blessed with great people around me. I've been here for four months. a month left to go. and only now I opened my eyes to see those people around me. those amazing colleagues and seniors at my practical place, ITNS Ipoh. yeah, these people are just kindhearted, amazing, down to earth, fun and just makes you feel like family. the people that don't care about price tags. friendship, bonding, helping are their cores. amazing guys. if I can choose with whom I can grow up with, I'll add them into my life. those are the people that made me believe in being positive towards everyone. those are the people that make me value my beliefs. make me hold on to what I stand for. the company might be stuck financially but that doesn't change them. as long as the bond is there, they're always as happy as ever. never stop making me feel warm. yeah, I did say I hate being here. I hate being at a place that reminds me on what I lost. but I don't hate the people. these guys have been great but not me. should have opened my eyes earlier. should have treated them the way they treated me. well, still another month to go and I'll try to make it better. for they're the reason to what I stand for. everything happens for reason. been said before. yeah, maybe wise words won't stop the bleeding but I should know. should know that I'm here for something. I might lost a love but I've gain a sight. a sight on friendships, on maturity, on being content for what is there, on being patient for what is not there. this scar might not fade, might not heal but I believe I will gain love again. and I'm sure it'll be better. you see, love is a beautiful thing. it's a great force. love pushes your limits. love is wonderful. love isn't suffering. if it suffers, it simply means you're not doing it right. sufferings are for learning. believe me, love is great. that's what I learn here. open your eyes, see the world in a better perspective. you will be amazed of what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment