"life is like a never ending canvas..you paint it your own way and you dont stop painting even if you ran out of paint."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

time will tell

if only a heartbreak is a race, I'd be running, powering, racing through it to the end of it. but just like broken strings, you can't play on it. just like a broken soundtrack, you can't make any harmonics out from it. just like a broken glass, you can't even walk on it. just like a broken race track, there's no way you're gonna race on it.

if only this is a race. I'd breed myself a winning horse. I'd build myself a supercar. I'd fly myself a fighter jet.

but it isn't a race. if only it is, it would be a race against time and yes you will lose. no matter how fast you go, how far you speed, how deep you dig, how high you fly, time won't let you go until it says so. til then, stop running. stop hating. start learning. start forgiving. and keep on loving. love is too precious to be lost. the value of a heartbreak is never gonna be on par with the value of love. a gift, the best gift you can ever give, you can ever receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment